Pynchons Over Andover

Henry scuffling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:03:56 CDT 2008

Lighten up, David!  You're assumption of the negative is more ASSumptive
than my suggestion (note, not an assumption) of the Possibility (however
remote) of a positive.  Sheesh.  Sense of humor check time!  I put before
you the possibility that TRP would be aghast!  Postmodernism be damned, I
want the facts!  You know what happens you assume the negative, doncha?

TRP spelling out his personal life.  If he wanted to avoid this kind of
speculation, he would have thrown a few bones a long time ago.  Or is he too
stupid or naïve to have considered the likelihood of his privacy causing
prying?

HENRY MUSIKAR
Information, Media, and Technology Consultant

http://www.urdomain.us/kcuf.htm