do you mean this one dee?

K3 V iN Cummiskey kevincummiskey at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 15:31:35 CDT 2008

If you were requesting my thoughts on this presentation attached, Doctrine, well I was most enjoying it. Just now, until I got tired of reading and went in search of my ever interesting inbox and found you up-next. I finished Lot 49, auctioning block about 3 months ago. It was my first pyn read and then I read V, finishing about 3 weeks ago. If you ment that others did not appreciate this effort than I cant imagine why. The link is a fascinating read(looong) even if I only got to the reading point of the roses picture transfixing activity, I went ahead and stashed it in my PynchonParaphenalia folder for future read. Pick-up your four P-forehead stickers before class ends, and we know now, what P dosnt stand for. Thanks...