(np) Hapworth

Michael Bailey michael.lee.bailey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:29:43 CDT 2009

actually a pretty good story.  darned fine, dagnab it all.

puzzling that JDS would keep the Glass family to himself...all these
years...and to think he'll turn 91 next New Year's (like old Mr Thoth,
but I somehow don't picture flies landing on him even still)

--
"There is utterly no mention, in any book on this interesting subject
I have ever read, that Aristotle ever even at least begged Alexander