IVIV (11) 167

alice wellintown alicewellintown at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 19:51:02 CDT 2009

Yeah, P likes to flout/flaunt the usage glossary of confusing pairs
and other vulgar non-standard standards. Readers who favor the OED
over the AHD will find that P adds to the former while making liberal
use of the later/latter. A couple-few times reading his dialogues I
was wondering where he got some of them usages at. "At" is
non-standard usage, but what one hears on the subway cell-phone
chatter and what one reads at twitterSLASHfacebook &etc ;----)