The fix (Was Re: NP Misc.)

bandwraith at aol.com bandwraith at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 03:51:02 CST 2012

Demonizing the shooter's mother is the wrong way to go. It may come out
that she deserves some blame- just buying the guns in my rad-liberal
brain (despite my testosterone)- is not a good thing. But there is an
exponential difference between buying, collecting, target shooting at a
range and the horrendous random killing of twenty innocent children.

The burden should not just fall on the shoulders' of mothers: to be
both the familial counterpoint to the inherent violence of their male
children (and mates), as well as, too often, the victims of it.

Men and women are not equal when it comes to the underlying
psycho-physical tendencies to commit mass murder. This needs to be
acknowledged and dealt with- not necessarily by hiring more cops with
more glocks. Got any ideas?