Misc.

David Morris fqmorris at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:49:58 CST 2012

I understand the low vs high art as reference.  So did P.  But P reveres
high art too. He aspires to high art.  And he seems in V. to have very
conservative sympathies.  For example:  anti p-abortion message,
anti-string, anti-all things artificial.  He then still had some very
religious baggage.

My bias is I cannot easily see TRP against Pop Art since popular culture