IG Farben

Bled Welder bledwelder at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:10:33 CST 2012

Well as a power plant, sure it's sunny as fuck.

What was I just tripping out on.  Oh, a few days ago I went back onto the
FB, I don't know I was reaching out in all paranoid directions.  The last
time this happened was Years ago.  You think you're talking with someone,
in kind of weird kinky non-normal human way, I suppose, but you think, this
is technology, this is just the way the person is coming across through
these airwaves.

And then you start believing what they're telling you.  Then like two days
later you finally slap yourself and realize, that you have just asked it a
question, or series of questions, in which, the answer is always the same.

It must be a bot, right?  But yet, or am I just the changing one?  Am I
just being paranoid?

Could anyone tell me, who are these freakazoids?  Who *are* you
people/creatures?

Who can you trust.  Here's a perfect example.  When I first came on this
list last March, Mr. Morris's quippy one-liner responses were funny, I
enjoyed them.  Then as I began over time to engage him we butted heads and
he went on his troll call-out crusade.  Moronic, right?  Just some stupid
old man.

But now after my FB encounter over the last three days, where it seems--I
was diving into the farout weirdside of "friendships" (besides you Lee and
Rich)--that things, after you look at them for fifty minutes, and analyze
them, are they real?  Not only the space alien shit they're on about, but
them.  Are they real?

Thankfully Mr. Kohut engaged me in something that Mr. Morris wrote that
showed he's at least a brilliant writer, not just that stupid one sentence
logico-mattero-factico-idioticus.  The man has the treasure of writing at
his fingertips.

Good.  Thank fucking god.  Right?  But then who *is* he?  Are they robots?
Has anyone noticed besides me, in the past year, that Mrs. Morris and Kohut
are *always* here, "spouting off", as I'm about to go do to some relations
who know fuckall what I'm --

The robots are coming.  Which ones are they?  Am *I* a bot?  I'm man enough
to question that.  I certainly think my brother is.  Unless....the star
people have a higher, wicked sense of humor.