Siege Party at Gatsby's (WAS- Re: 60s..cultural turn inward?)

bandwraith at aol.com bandwraith at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 09:05:16 CDT 2013

Mine and now yours, too. Google says that there is a Michigan boy band called Party at Gatsby's, but I've not heard them. Started thinking about Gatsby again after hearing Curt Anderson's piece on NPR recently:

http://www.studio360.org/2013/mar/29/

V. is always on my mind. The two just seem'd to run together on awaking one morning, and I began to think about that Party at Gatsby's, that long, 1/4 mile lawn from his house down to the Long Island sound, and, of course, the rising water line.