Bleeding Edge

Bekah bekah0176 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 9 11:26:30 CDT 2013

On the Kindle page it still says 512 for the hard cover.   I suppose they haven't updated it yet.  I was thinking that because the Kindle versions are sometimes a few pages shorter due to the formatting and it might be something like that.   But it's probably not.   Could still be formatting issues, though.  Take out the blanks between each chapter,   reduce the margins,  decrease the font size …

Also,  there are 161 days until BE actually hits the stands - a lot of things could change in that time.

Bekah
waiting,  waiting …