An Exploding World of Psuedo-Academia

bandwraith at aol.com bandwraith at aol.com
Tue Apr 9 21:39:01 CDT 2013

I don't think the activity he's referring to has that much to do with "open access." He's doing a hatchette job on the concept. Google "Aaron Swartz" if you want to get into the vagaries of "open access," and its really dark side. I have little respect for Stanford and/or its Dept of Medicine. They are bought and sold by the likes of Cargill and Monsanto, e.g.:

http://www.cornucopia.org/2012/09/stanfords-spin-on-organics-allegedly-tainted-by-biotechnology-funding/

Among many responses to their sleazoid science. Sitting there adjacent to Palo Alto, I'm sure their kids do just fine on the standardized tests that are destroying public education in the majority of the less fortunate districts throughout the land.