Gravity again

Ian Livingston igrlivingston at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:29:36 CDT 2013

Ah, but death is the promise that makes life sweet. Without death, villains
would live forever and perpetuate their evil without end. Without death,
the adequately good would sit in their homes and be eternally adequate.
Without death, life is not worth living. I guess that makes Satan pretty
indispensable to the living.

It's the evil in men that rules the underworld, the lust for deification
and eternal life.