NP but Nelson Algren

Markekohut markekohut at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 13:49:57 CST 2013

I have read little of him mostly because I could not feel it as literature rather than the grittiest reportage.
My failure based on believing too much in high modernism ---among other failures of reading and experiential
Imagination.

I want types of ambiguity just about always, it seems.

Sent from my iPad