True Detective plagiarized?

Perry Noid coolwithdoc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 22:52:34 CDT 2014

I veer toward the rebuttal but I understand why the Ligotti fans are upset
and I can feel their pain; not because I'm a fan (haven't read him) but
because he's not getting the same credit as the Big Guns down at HBO. Ain't
that just the way things go? Plus I imagine the guy writing the Slate
article is an arrogant hipster know-it-all, for no good reason though. I
bet it annoyed Padgett, poor guy.