Another Geopolitical Triumph For Vladimir Putin!

rich richard.romeo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:45:38 CDT 2014

from latest issue of London review of books piece on Obama's feckless 2nd
term by David Bromwich. This is quite troubling re: Ukraine

The assistant secretary in charge there is Victoria Nuland, a
neoconservative who made a highly successful transition in 2009 from Dick
Cheney’s staff to Hillary Clinton’s. Nuland is married to the co-founder of
the Project for the New American Century, Robert Kagan, one of the leading
promoters of the Iraq war. We may never know what Obama thought Nuland was
up to when she flew in to the Maidan to pass out cookies to the protesters
in Russia’s backyard. But the message has got around by now that Obama
doesn’t particularly want to know things.

Rich