List of biographical articles on Pynchon
Tyler Wilson
tbsqrd at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 01:05:09 CDT 2014
No proof. But: I think that denial is a bunch of bullshit. Without good proof to the contrary, I think it is legit. And however that fucks with the schema you've constructed for him, it lines up with mine. *And* doesn't detract from my opinion of him. Lines up perfectly in fact.
--
T
> On Sep 26, 2014, at 9:48 PM, Mark Kohut <mark.kohut at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The Japanese Playboy interview has been denied as by Pynchon by his wife-agent. You decide.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Sep 26, 2014, at 8:00 PM, Bob Mccart <lebishar at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> What are the essentials? I want to know what I'm missing.
>>
>> I have the Jules Siegal playboy article.
>> I have one short Siegal email interview.
>> I have the Pynchon playboy Japan interview, translated.
>> I have the picture of Pynchon, bearded, in a light colored suit, at a
>> wedding (Siegal's?)
>>
>> Anything else?
>> Thanks!
>> -
>> Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l
> -
> Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l
-
Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l
More information about the Pynchon-l
mailing list