List of biographical articles on Pynchon

Mark Kohut mark.kohut at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 22:21:54 CDT 2014


The denial from The Pynchon camp is (about) the only one they have ever proffered. Only other one I can think of is Pynchon's witty denial that he was J. D. Salinger. " Nice Try". 

Despite whatever, I believe Ms. Jackson. For my judgment of her/their disbelief in bullshitting. 
And because the interview NEVER rang true to me, ----" I"m clapping Tinkerbell, clapping here" 

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 27, 2014, at 1:05 AM, Tyler Wilson <tbsqrd at hotmail.com> wrote:
> 
> No proof. But: I think that denial is a bunch of bullshit. Without good proof to the contrary, I think it is legit. And however that fucks with the schema you've constructed for him, it lines up with mine. *And* doesn't detract from my opinion of him. Lines up perfectly in fact.
> --
> T
> 
> 
> 
> 
>> On Sep 26, 2014, at 9:48 PM, Mark Kohut <mark.kohut at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 
>> The Japanese Playboy interview has been denied as by Pynchon by his wife-agent. You decide. 
>> 
>> Sent from my iPad
>> 
>>> On Sep 26, 2014, at 8:00 PM, Bob Mccart <lebishar at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> What are the essentials? I want to know what I'm missing.
>>> 
>>> I have the Jules Siegal playboy article.
>>> I have one short Siegal email interview.
>>> I have the Pynchon playboy Japan interview, translated.
>>> I have the picture of Pynchon, bearded, in a light colored suit, at a
>>> wedding (Siegal's?)
>>> 
>>> Anything else?
>>> Thanks!
>>> -
>>> Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l
>> -
>> Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l
-
Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l



More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list