OT women make groups smarter MIT study

kelber at mindspring.com kelber at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 22 12:08:55 CST 2015

Seems obvious that diverse viewpoints can lead to better decision-making. I've been disheartened by the level of irrationality I've found in all my workplaces, both male and female.

Then, there's this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/22/opinion/when-women-become-terrorists.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=c-column-top-span-region&region=c-column-top-span-region&WT.nav=c-column-top-span-region&_r=0

Laura