NP: Is America Training Neonazis in Ukraine?

kelber at mindspring.com kelber at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 7 11:22:04 CDT 2015

There's been a steady drum-beat of war-mongering from the New York Times, in particular. It's staggering to me that any American who's lived through the heavy-handed war propaganda of the last two decades(100s of babies ripped from incubators by Saddam's troops, yellow cake, weapons of mass destruction, etc.) would be unable to parse this current shameful campaign, where American interests aren't even remotely at stake. The cool thing about recognizing propaganda for what it is: you don't have to be a supporter of the autocrat-du-jour in order to call it out.

Laura