NP - Donnie does the Tu Quoque shuffle

David Morris fqmorris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:11:43 CST 2017

hahahahaha:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-dismisses-putin-criticism-america-not-so-innocent

Trump Brushes Off Concerns On Coziness With Putin: US Isn't 'So Innocent'
Either

"Do you respect Putin?" Fox's Bill O'Reilly asked Trump in a preview
<https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/828019230100426752> of the interview,
scheduled to air on Sunday afternoon.

"I do respect him," Trump replied.

"Do you? Why?" O'Reilly pressed.

"He's a leader of his country. I say it's better to get along with Russia
than not, and if Russia helps us in the fight against ISIS, which is a
major fight, and Islamic terrorism all over the world, major fight, that's
a good thing," Trump said. "Will I get along with him? I have no idea. It's
very possible I won't."

"He's a killer, though," O'Reilly interrupted. "Putin's a killer."

"A lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers," Trump said. "What, you
think our country's so innocent?"