Twin Peaks

jesse gooch jlguuch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:00:41 CDT 2017


I’m starting to agree. Also, I’m not sure if it’s a Lynch thing, or just the quality of the second season, but the fact that I’m watching it backwards seems to make very little difference.

> On Jun 7, 2017, at 9:56 AM, Tofuman <slowdrop at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> I think the new season is a completely different kind of beast and can be enjoyed without watching all the classic episodes.
> 
> On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 10:30 PM, rich <richard.romeo at gmail.com <mailto:richard.romeo at gmail.com>> wrote:
> 1st season is watchable and impressive; second season sharp drop off in quality pbly due to Lynch distanced himself from production. 
> 
> 
> On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 9:04 AM, David Morris <fqmorris at gmail.com <mailto:fqmorris at gmail.com>> wrote:
> I never watch th first one.  Are they worth that investment?
> 
> On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 6:57 AM John Bailey <sundayjb at gmail.com <mailto:sundayjb at gmail.com>> wrote:
> No love for Twin Peaks on the P-list? The new season has had me
> revisiting the original and I'm starting to think Lynch's arc as an
> artist actually eclipses Pynchon's.
> -
> Pynchon-l / http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l <http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l>
> 
> 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://waste.org/pipermail/pynchon-l/attachments/20170607/071046c8/attachment.html>


More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list