NP A Trump Theory

Atticus Pinecone atticuspinecone at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:09:05 CDT 2017

I wonder what's wrong with Hitchens' book. The triangulation thing, yeah, that allowed lots of stuff to get done. Lots of Pynchonesque stuff, actually.

But I brought up the chapter on rape. If there's a counterpoint to that, I'd have a much better worldview.

The NYT is my source for Comey, and it is worth reading what he said about not pursuing charges against HC.

My stupid point was about enjoying hypocrites getting called out last year. Bigotry apparently means dismissing people with different opinions.

Ah well...