AtD: John MacTaggart Ellis MacTaggart

Mark Kohut mark.kohut at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:12:08 CDT 2019

Yes, that deep, dicey, wicked, yes, thematic thread in Nietzsche wherein he
says maybe first and certainly loudest (in his soft way. He was a gentle
man and his books did not sell immediately.) that we humans create
EVERYTHING, even science, that all philosophy is autobiographical so choose
your life story well, and more.