Great Thread on 5GW in Ukraine

Mark Kohut mark.kohut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:02:39 UTC 2020


Thomas,

Over and over and over you show yourself an unreliable ....commentator.
Critical of the Guardian's "reporting" when you disagree with it; but
because these folks' hearsay re Morales is on record legally, you want to
overbelieve it....

Like my whole experience of discussing such things with you. Which is why I
no longer believe you are in touch with much reality on these issues.

Be Well,

Mark

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 6:52 AM Thomas Eckhardt <thomas.eckhardt at uni-bonn.de>
wrote:

> Am 12.10.2020 um 11:57 schrieb Mark Kohut:
>
> > I can also remember when you used to diss the Guardian's reporting (or
> > was that the other guy?).
>
> Yes. I am very critical of the Guardian's reporting. But these are
> statements on the legal record. That does not necessarily make them
> true, but gives them some weight.
>
> > The CIA is never mentioned in this story. When I last took my socks off
> > to count, the US had seventeen intelligence agencies. That's first.
>
> Yes. The CIA's involvement is at this point mere conjecture on my part.
> On the other hand, I find it rather unlikely that the intelligence
> service of the United States Coast Guard or the NSA considered poisoning
> Mr. Assange in London.
>
>
>


More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list