Not BE Reread. America runs on less than 2/3 fossil fuels. Down even more since 2015 but can't find succinctly.

David Morris fqmorris at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 01:38:00 UTC 2021

Man, Joseph!  How did we miss all that? Thanks for pointing that out!

We could always  just stop using oil and gas for EVERYTHING on your list:  farm
equipment, all driving and flying and trucking, trains and ocean shipping,
all heating and manufacturing.  And who the heck needs concrete?

Let’s just stop doing all that.  Problem solved!  Easy Peasy.  We just have
to stop using and doing so much bad shit.  Who needs global conferences?

Wait?!?  That’s not what you meant?  Then why’d you make this list?  Did
you make a point somewhere in there? If you did, I looked real hard, but
didn’t see it.

David Morris