Re: “Russia is trying to get the Ukraine to come to its senses.”

Mark Kohut mark.kohut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 09:13:30 UTC 2022

He is the stereotype of What Aboutism?...Yo mama too, as if any of us who
condemn Russia must THEREFORE believe
that everything the US has done we agree with, justify, support and believe
in.

He is contextless in spades. His lack of belief in international law means
he has no grounds but his own biases to judge
the actions of the US or any other countries....

And, as if the bad shit one administration does, which we all condemn means
every other administration, including the current
one, which courageously brought US soldiers out of the Middle East and
carefully, totally, thoroughly is working within international
law with all the nations of the UN re the Russian invasion, the most number
of them in its history which has ever condemned one nation for its
war-making....

That your hatred of America's sins means you support Russia is
cra-cra.....that's Joseph.