Uncomfortable, etc.

Brett Porter bporter at musicamusa.com
Tue Jul 9 17:58:20 CDT 1996

>> "Briggs, Michael" wrote:
[deletia...]
>Instead, I find myself entangled in this
>     miles-long thread about "uncomfortable" and "subversive" TV. The
>     Simpsons, for chrissake.
>
>     I didn't want to sound like a jerk, but -- Andrew Dinn's Disgusted
>     English Dandy Drill notwithstanding -- it's driving me crazy. Can
>     we talk about something else, please?

Cool. TV might not cause discomfort, but this thread does!

Anyone remember the time Bobby Brady put too much soap in the washing
machine & flooded that house -- and shrunk his suit?! A defining moment for
my generation.

BgP
// Today's oblique strategy (Courtesy Brian Eno & Peter Schmidt):
// Feed the recording back out of the medium
//
// BgPorter at acm.org		BgPorter at musicamusa.com