Crying First...

Monte Smith lacreevy at well.com
Tue Aug 12 13:59:16 CDT 1997

I hope nobody has a problem with me mentioning this but I just found my
second first edition of Crying Of Lot 49 this weekend and would love to
trade it for another piece of Pynchonalia (I'm not interested in
selling). It's not the greatest copy, though the dust wrapper is in tact,
and is definitely ex-library. I shan't go into the details here but if
anyone is interested please e-mail me directly and I shall be specific!
(NB. I also collect Delillo).

Meanwhile, I am busily searching out (and finding) many Sterne references
in M&D. They just keep popping out in front of me. Has this been
discussed yet?