GRGR(4) kenosha kid

Cjhurtt6 at aol.com Cjhurtt6 at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 14:03:02 CDT 1999

In a message dated 6/16/99 7:45:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, DudiousMax
writes:

<<    You know, I'm not sure if I buy into KK=OW myownself.  But I thought I
could make a better case than had been made.  One of the things I've noticed
about how TRP operates is: he'll offer some half-name, or allusion early in
the narrative -- and later on, maybe at the back of the book, he'll offer
some other half-name that has no direct connection at first.  >>

well i'll admit it has been getting harder and harder to argue.
on to a different point..... as we all know pynchon does a lot with names.
the first time through i was very interested in who the names were and i
guess i still am. but i want to spend my second time through concentrating on
why these names matter. sure there is the whole rockerfeller thing but im
sure theres more where that came from.