Chasing ... Cutting (should be Amen)

Can't Wait yayforgod at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 17:21:23 CDT 2000

I am spanked thus by Secret Agent KXX4493553:

'Couldn't you "discuss" that with PM's? I'm not interested in such a
bullshit in a public mailing-list.'

I am afraid, my dear, you have made me faint with your
contradictions.  And here, because of your riveting chastisement, I
am being most nice--otherwise I'd call it hypocrisy.

While I have you, I would like to say that I've never been so
fascinated by someone's name.  Mind if I ask you, in all earnestness,
what it's about?  What is it, like your locker combo or something?