FT review

Paul Mackin paul.mackin at verizon.net
Sun Dec 3 10:25:41 CST 2006

Don't let's ever stop fretting about the by-now well-entrenched use
of "recluse" as common parlance for a prominent  person's refusal to
cooperate with the great American media machine?

It's nice to have something really simple to hate.

Got-damn better than hating spinach.

No reflection on Otto or Derek intended.