ATD SPOILER p. 95

Charles Albert cfalbert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:10:59 CST 2006

Slutchainyi is also russian for "chance"....

http://ftp.vpcit.ru/cgi-bin/dict/bobo/trans?name=chance&ttype%3Aint=0

I suspect he is merely playing on the notion of "opposites" and further, on
the "bifurcation" of credit for technological advancement which was common
back in the days of the USSR.....

I'm pretty certain Dick Cheney is off the hook...

love,
cfa