Wallace

Henry scuffling at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 12:49:32 CDT 2008

In addition to the LOL "IJ," "Broom of the System" was a phantasmagoric and
worthwhile quick-enough read,
but "Girl with Curious Hair" is my favorite collection of any one author's
P/PM short stories.  The voice(s) are amazing: read'em out loud!

Henry Mu
Information, Media, and Technology Management Consultant
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/henrymu