Re: mild drug SPOILER Re: other stoned detectives? Re: finished IV…

Doug Millison dougmillison at comcast.net
Tue Aug 11 08:47:56 CDT 2009

On Aug 11, 2009, at 12:51 AM, Dave Monroe wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 2:03 AM, Carvill
> John<johncarvill at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I liked your description of Doc as a likely 'wake and bake' type. I
>> know exactly the type you mean, but those guys tend to stumble
>> around in a mental fug....
>
> I have a friend of this sort, up @ the crack of noon daily.  I'm
> pretty sure I've only dealt with him straight once, having woken him
> up early under dire circumstances. Single most effective human being I
> know ...

Gotta agree with Dave here.  Most everybody I know stumbles around in
a mental fog after waking up in the morning and some of them stay that
way no matter what substances they ingest or not. I know one wake-and-
baker who never gets anything done, and another who manages multiple
billions of dollars in an investment portfolio 5 days/week and returns
profits all day long.  Go figure.