M & D Deep Duck. Go East, Young Man.

Becky Lindroos bekker2 at icloud.com
Sat Jan 10 14:15:51 CST 2015

On Jan 10, 2015, at 11:40 AM, kelber at mindspring.com wrote:

> And, of course, the behest to not inhale the hemp is a jest about Bill Clinton.
>
> LK

This is so multi-layered - where’s up?

But on the next page (?) there’s a lament from Cherrycoke that he will “… not be receiving Guidance from Lamas old as Time”  he’d be seeing "Jean Crapaud" with guns and a lesson.

The Lamas are old Hindu teachers,  like gurus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lama

Jack Crapaud is derogatory slang for Frenchman - it means “toad.”  Cherrycoke may be heading to the French & Indian war.

Bekah